This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Louisville Rocks!

Post 1

Arm of the Law

Hello Petunia!

I lived in Louisville for about a year in the early 90's. On 6th street, to be exact. I loved it! I worked at Actor's Theatre (as a lowly telemarketer) but never really got to see any shows there. I can't believe didn't see any shows!

Anyway, I really liked the area, but I must say, you guys have the largest bugs I have ever seen! I am originally from Buffalo, NY and was not used to insects that were more the size of mice than mosquitos!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I have fond memories of living in your fair city. My sister lives there now and also enjoys it. It's a wonderful piece of America!

-Andrea

Louisville Rocks!

Post 2

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

smiley - smiley Hey there. It's good to hear from someone who's lived here. I know what you mean about the size of the bugs, especially near the river on a hot day! Like some sort of jurassic velociraptor-bugs. Where do you live now?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more