This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Greetings Petunia !!!

Post 1

Matthew Kershaw

Well if you good enough to come visit humble old me, I had to stop by... smiley - smiley

So how are you going ?

I bet the new posting system is a godsend !!! smiley - bigeyes

Which by the way leads me in around about fashion to the H2G2 Guardian Angels !!!

http://www.h2g2.com/A300943

They are Heaven Sent to help out New-User's !!!

And that's nothing to be sneezed at !!!

By The Way, I've done a lot of pages here in HTML. So if you need any advice in that arena. I'm all ears !!!

Well... my ears are quite big, but I don't look like Prince Charles !!! smiley - winkeye

M.K* - Just Carpet Bombing Reality (as usual)

Survivor is great!

Post 2

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Thanks for the Survivor page! I don't know if anyone helped you with it. It is lots of fun smiley - smiley

Survivor is great!

Post 3

Matthew Kershaw

Thanks... smiley - smiley

I didn't have any help...that must make me the evil dictator !!! smiley - bigeyes

Well, at least G.B, F.C & William came along for the ride... smiley - smiley

M.K*

Survivor is great!

Post 4

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Evil dictator, eh? Then I must try to stay on your good side smiley - smiley

Survivor is great!

Post 5

What's this about the last days of Survivor? Are we not finishing the 40 days? I hope we are doing the 40 days because I'm having so much fun smiley - winkeye. But as you are the dictator, I guess it's up to you.
*pleading blue-green eyes look hopefully at you smiley - bigeyes*

Survivor is great!

Post 6

Matthew Kershaw

Well, there will be quite a few plot twists & turns before anyone gets their hands on the money... smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyes

M.K*

Hello again

Post 7

I'm glad you survived your escape. We're holding a trial for you in the Aftermath thread, if GB takes you into custody smiley - smiley. I checked out the celibacy thread, but being as how the others report far more recent escapades than I've had, it's a bit depressing. So if you are taken, do you know of any available, nice, fairly attractive human males to whom you can refer me?

Hello again

Post 8

Matthew Kershaw

ROFL !!! smiley - smiley

Yes, I'm a little afraid to go near G.B of late if she is getting itchy feet over not getting any in 18 days !!! smiley - bigeyes

I mean, she might rip poor little me to pieces !!! smiley - bigeyes

Well, if you spring me for the place ticket, I'll arrive with champagne & roses asap !!! smiley - smiley

BTW I might be putting together a sequel of sorts together for Survivor... smiley - smiley

It will be an Old English Country Estate where the middle class couples come to stay & get up to the usual aristocratic shennigans...smiley - winkeye

Think Faulty Towers Meets Carry On Meets soppy middle-class british sitcoms where you're suppossed to feel sorry about the fact they didn't have enough money to go Skiing in Switzerland this year... smiley - winkeye

M.K*

Hello again

Post 9

smiley - bigeyessmiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post