This is the Message Centre for M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

MY CAMPINGFLIGHT TO LOWLAND'S PARADISE !!!

Post 1

M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

UUUUUUUHHHH! I just flew back from the camping of Lowlands! I have just finished scrubbing off the dirt and mud from my shoes so that I can spend the whole evening at McDonald's, bringing up memories and get sentimental...while eating junkfood that is even worse than the food they serve at Lowlands (RONNIE KOEBRUGGGGGUUUHH!!)
It was just last night 6 am when I was banging my pan to hell, joining the percussion group at camping 3 (yes, that was me also). I screamed my lungs out all three (actually 4) days long, singing along with James Brown (our neighbours made us very happy by playing three songs of Mr. James on and on and on and on and on...) HIT ME! GET ON THE SCENE!! TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE ...James Brown plus our neighbours were a bridge too far, I guess....
OK, that anger is out!
I didn't see so many bands as I'm used to, we mainly made fun at the campingsite and the rest of the Lowlands-terrain. I did go see De Kift (so-o great!), Blink 182 (I got curious when the singer pronounced he was about to prostitute himself...nothing happened), Osdorp Posse (just a little part of the concert, but nice!), Yonderboi, Immortal (OH MY GOD!! I never had such a great laugh in my life), Shelter, Guano Apes (well, heard them, couldn't see them from my spot), Green Lizard, Dr. Ring-Ding, Ween (they are fantastic PIEP SWIEP BEEEEEEP), Krezip (not my cup of tea, but great how a 17-year-old can make such a show), Limp Bizkit, Pietasters (hm...yuk). Come to think of it...I saw a lot of bands! And that's what it's all about, uh?!
I smoked and drank the crap out of myself during the festival. But I really don't mind that much anymore..
Strange how I'm back home again, already behind my pc again...I'm gone!

Post 2

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Hey, if I'd known that you were also going to Lowlands, we could've arranged a meet-up there. ShazzPRME, Towelmaster, ClownMCP, we were all there.
Did you get a chance to see De La Soul, Cypress Hill and Reprazent? Oh, and Underworld was absolutely brilliant smiley - smiley.

Post 3

M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

Hi there!! I was with others who had a totally different taste of music, so we had to adjust to eachother...I was already glad to have seen Limp Bizkit and Green Lizard. I wanted to see Reprazent, but the others didn't feel like it...too bad..I saw them at Drum Rythm two years ago..they were so cool!!

Post 4

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

They still are very good. They played lots of tracks of their new album, which is out now. The Bravo-tent was packed, but it was great fun. That's where I also saw Kosheen (wow!)

btw, long time no see smiley - sadface. How've you been? Still coming to our party next week?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for M'niki - Patron Saint of Anonymous Artists

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more