Post 1

U195408

Entry: SG1 Stevenage - A907012
Author: MrCrow - U204483

roundabouts...so much adrenaline

A907012 - SG1 Stevenage

Post 2

GreyDesk

dave, whilst I admire your enthusiasm, can you please not submit random entries into Peer Review. This entry on Stevenage doesn't meet the Writing Guidelines, the author is no longer around so is unlikely to come back and turn it into an Edited Guide piece. Therefore it is now just cluttering the place up!

Will you please remove it from Peer Review, there's a good chap smiley - ok

A907012 - SG1 Stevenage

Post 3

GreyDesk

Come to think of it, I do have opinions on the fair town of Stevenage. Though mine would tend to focus around the judicious use of thermonuclear weapons in the field of town planning.

A907012 - SG1 Stevenage

Post 4

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

What's more, I believe I've already pointed out to dave the fact that if you're going to submit someone else's entry to a review forum, you should first leave a message on their Personal Space to find out a) if they're still around, and b) if they mind.

It's courtesy, it's the way we do it here, and it looks as if you've not bothered in the case of both the entries which you've submitted today dave.

smiley - geeksmiley - online2longsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - hangoversmiley - ok
Scout

A907012 - SG1 Stevenage

Post 5

U195408

I can't wait to visit the fair town of Stevenage, after I graduate. It's number 1 on my todo list.

A907012 - SG1 Stevenage

Post 6

U195408

PS. MrCrow was one of my absolute favorite members of the Hootoo community, and I have mourned his leaving every day. THis submission was a brief celebration of the wonderful conversations we had when he was still around.

*sigh*

Key: Complain about this post