This is the Message Centre for Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 1

Munch Dûnadan, The Technical Cynical Heifer & Actor

How odd- I was just watching The Simpsons (best show on TV,) and Lisa was reading "Junior Cynic Magazine" and I was wishing that it really existed... and here I am 5 hours later applying for the Cynic's guild!

What's a wossname dispenser?

Do I have to write a cynical thesis? Believe me, I'm well qualified to be a cynic! You want proof- just watch any formulaic-but-not-cheap thriller movie (The Hollow Man smiley - ghost) or Bond film smiley - earth with me... and you'll probably never want to talk to me again..! smiley - winkeye

No but seriously, I'm the best kind of cynic- an educated cynic! (I'm pretty good with world affairs and social stuff, as I'm studying politics and theatre studies!!)

Cheers... and ARR! (I met one of you guys on the 'Blood') smiley - pirate

Munch smiley - earthsmiley - pirate the cynical potential Cynic.

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 2

Floh Fortuneswell

Hi mate smiley - monstersmiley - piratesmiley - hug

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 3

Floh Fortuneswell

And this is my application...

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 4

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

Floh, i thought you already were a cynic... Well add the words to both your names, Cause you're in!

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 5

Floh Fortuneswell

But not on the list... smiley - winkeye

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 6

Floh Fortuneswell

And still not on the list.
Pleasepleaseplease, my birthday is on monday *hint hint*

CYNIC APPLICATION

Post 7

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

I haven't been able to update the list because my computer was broken and I was offline for 3 weeks..

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more