This is the Message Centre for Harry

Hello from me too!

Post 1

Abi

Hi - welcome to h2g2, *the* unconventional guide to Life, the Universe and Everything. I am Abi - the italics mean that I am a member of the in house editorial team. I am your Deputy Community Editor - any problems just shout. That is what I am here for. Fluffy kinda job isn't it? You can find the Newcomer's Welcome thread at http://www.h2g2.com/F617?thread=63849

Hello from me too!

Post 2

Harry

Hello Abi. I'm off to look at the newcomers thread now.

Hello from me too!

Post 3

Abi

oooh good - I will follow you over smiley - smiley

Hello from me too!

Post 4

J'au-æmne

hi Harry smiley - smiley just stopped by to say hello too... ...how are you liking it here so far?

Hello from me too!

Post 5

Harry

Hello Joanna. I'm having a great time here, I can see my productivity at work taking a nose-dive over the next few weeks!

Hello from me too!

Post 6

J'au-æmne

I'm sure thats part of h2g2's plan for covert world domination...smiley - winkeye

Hello from me too!

Post 7

Abi

*looks warily over at Peta 'I think they have finally found out!' smiley - winkeye

Hello from me too!

Post 8

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

It wasn't any news, its just accepted that h2g2 is the BEST world domination we can get!

Hello Harry,

Forget about work, you have just entered a new addiction smiley - winkeye

nim

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Harry

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more