This is the Message Centre for Psycho- Therapist

Hello Alice...

Post 1

Crescent

...and welcome to the other side of the looking glass, h2g2 smiley - smiley I am Crescent, an Assistant Community Editor (or ACE), here to say hi, and offer my services as guide and helping hand smiley - smiley If you have any problems with, or questions about, the site, then we are here to help smiley - smiley Click 'reply' below and tell me all about it, we shall then see what can be done smiley - smiley Well, until later.....
BCNU - Crescent

Hello Alice...

Post 2

Abi

HI I am Abi and I am the Deputy Community Editor. Just popped over to say hi and welcome! smiley - smiley

Hello Alice...

Post 3

Psycho- Therapist

Hi. Thanks for your message. This is a cool site! It's great to have your own homepage and to have the freedom to write whatever you feel like writing. It's great also to be able to see other people's articles and homepages. Great idea. Byeee.

Hello Alice...

Post 4

Newcomers 2h2g2

HiYa

I found you on the newcomers list and thought I'd pop over to say hi - Especially as you are a sickle terrorbeast - something my wife used to call me when I was one. smiley - smiley

Catcha soon
vegiman aka newcomers 2h2g2

Hello Alice...

Post 5

Psycho- Therapist

Plllleeeeeease tell me what a "sickle terrorbeast" is, or am I just being stupid not to know?......
Thanks for dropping by. Want a cup of tea whilst you're here, just put the kettle on.

Hello Alice...

Post 6

Abi

I think it means a pyschotherapist - I think...

smiley - smiley

Hello Alice...

Post 7

Psycho- Therapist

Wow. Sounds an awful nickname for such a caring profession! Well, if anyone needs a sickle terrorbeast, you know where to come.

Hello Alice...

Post 8

Newcomers 2h2g2

Just a thing between Margaret (My Wife) and myself - I thought it was funny especially if you link it to Monsters from the id. No offence intended - Sorry I took so long getting back to you - I get quite busy towards the end of the week IRL.

Thanks for the tea - is it still hotsmiley - bigeyes

Thanks Abi - you got it in one smiley - winkeye

newcomers 2h2g2 aka vegimansmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Psycho- Therapist

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more