This is the Message Centre for dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

lovely doggie

Post 1

Anna

hi

if you don't have a problem with it, i'd like to reference your site to mine as you have the sweetest little doggie (only second to my little black labrador, Simba (*original name*)!!!

Anna
xxx

lovely doggie

Post 2

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Thank you, I'd be honored, and so would Zeppo.

Did you notice the neat new yellow lab smiley? smiley - dog

lovely doggie

Post 3

Anna

hiya,

thank you very much, i'll get on with that link in a mo. I think I might have to post a lovely little photo of Simba (my little black labrador) to celebrate his 3rd birthday, which I only remembered about 5 mins ago!!

Is there any possibility of making black labrador smileys?????
Black labs deserve to be treated equally to yellow labs. In fact, IU might even petition Andrex to use some Black labs!!

Anna
smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more