This is the Message Centre for dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

so hello

Post 1

Snake

in responce to you question i just happend to be reading it and i fell in then i tryed to follow every one but i got lost than a friend managed to find me and help me out with some smiley - donut's so what do you think of me or am i just anojing i have a habit of butting in but im sorry if that so wrong i have tryed to controle my self but it doesnt seem to work.
smiley - kiss

so hello

Post 2

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Hi Snake. Sorry I didn't see your message earlier, but it seems I haven't subscribed to my own message center. I must fix that some day.

I was curious about how you found the Majick Forest thread, since it was an older one. It was probably one of the oddest adventures I've participated in on h2g2.

Annoying? Not at all. There is no such thing as butting in on h2g2 unless you don't read what's been posted before and break the continuity. Have you been able to keep up with the Atelier thread? It's been going slower than usual.
smiley - dog

so hello

Post 3

Snake

oh you are back ive been looking for you just so that i can say hi no i just stubled apone it then i got drawn in by the backlog and got lost then lots of people have been helping me find my way around also i typed majick in the search

so hello

Post 4

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Yes, I'm still here. These days I mostly just post in the main Atelier thread. I haven't seen you there in several days - here is the link in case you've lost it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F38024?thread=169589&latest=1 It's understandable if you don't dive into that conversation, it tends to go faster than some others at h2g2. It took me about 6 months before I posted there the first time. The Aroma Caf� has some of the same people but goes more slowly, though there was time when that was one of the busiest conversations too.

so hello

Post 5

Oops. That link will switch skins on you, if you use the default Alabaster. This one won't. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/F38024?thread=169589&latest=1

so hello

Post 6

Snake

i think i might try it later we are getting a little busy here speak to you soon smiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more