This is the Message Centre for Kumetanzuka the capricious

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 1

Kumetanzuka the capricious

I admit it! I couldn't resist pushing a button, even though it said not to do it! smiley - blush

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 2

Ottox

Hehehe... that was fun. smiley - winkeye

smiley - erm

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 3

hehehe did you reply to my journal entry, or did you push the button too?... hey! smiley - biggrin

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 4

Ottox

You're alive! smiley - biggrin

*If* I had pushed that button it would have started a journal on my page. But I didn't. I *made* the button. But the javascript or whatever it was that I used making it was disabled shortly after - almost two years ago. smiley - winkeye

How are you? smiley - smiley

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 5

Hey!
Yes, I am alive. I read what you posted on the Terran Ambassador page, after someboyd commented on its inactivity. That was exactly right, I think for it, and for me. I was pouty that my pet project wasn't compatible with the new guide! lol After the beeb took over, I was kinda disenchanted with some of the changes that went on here, both with the curtailed freedom, and some users' attitudes about things. I don't like conflict. :/ Anyway, the jaded feelings plus the extreme stress of another year of school gradually left me drifting from online pursuits other than email and IM.

That stuff about the button, that's cool! I dunno if I realized you made it back when I pushed it... I just thought it was cool. Also cool that you randomly came by and replied to my journal! smiley - smiley

I'm pretty good, currently working as a tutor for two students for the summer, as well as working at a Speech and Language centre that helps young kids with speech and learning disorders. I'm trying for another job, more of a full-time something, as well, but in the meantime, just trying to enjoy the summer!

What about you? How have you been? and how have things been around here? I've effectively been away for two years, though technically only one... but I can see there's been some interesting changes! What's this DNA powery thingy? What's that about? And what else does it power? I thought H2G2 was powered by BBC!? So confused!

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 6

Ottox

You think I RANDOMLY came by? smiley - tongueout

Me, I'm very fine. Just came back from London where I've been to the h2g2 Summer Party on Saturday. smiley - biggrin
I moved from Denmark to Switzerland last year to live with sunny - U175291 - who I met here at h2g2! smiley - loveblushsmiley - magic
I'm not working at the moment, but will start two part-time jobs in August, one in the University Library, the other in 'Pedagogische Dokumentations Stelle' (kids- and learning books), both about cataloguing.

I PUSHED A BUTTON!

Post 7

hehehe well okay maybe not random! ... well obviously not, I only meant because it's been so long since I was here, like, say 12 months, and in the last 2 weeks of that 12 months, you posted to my page! hehehe I dunno, perhaps I take the coincidence train a bit far with things that aren't really coincidences at all! smiley - winkeye

How was the Summer party? I've never been to any sort of meetup with people I've met online, let alone an H2G2 one. What are they like? I read, I think on your page, about how you met your love on h2g2! How'd that happen? So very cool!

What does "Stelle" mean? Are you looking forward to the jobs? They sound pretty cool, hehehe books! hehehe yay books!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kumetanzuka the capricious

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more