This is the Message Centre for Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

SuperBattle

Post 41

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

smiley - winkeye I'm very pleasent I'm just evl so you gotta stay on my good side to see it.

SuperBattle

Post 42

soeasilyamused, or sea

his "good" side... being that he is evil, he doesn't really have a GOOD side, but it's a... less-evil side? never mind. he's very pleasant to me...

SuperBattle

Post 43

Vestboy

smiley - fish From either side... its a fish.

SuperBattle

Post 44

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

~with a smiley - winkeye of his eye the fish is telaported behind Vestboy's head continueing it forward momentem it wacks the hero~ hehe smiley - tongueout

SuperBattle

Post 45

Giguschild/Death Avocado. Motto:*Fac ut gaudeam*

But his plan misfires as the fish travels all the way through the unfortunate victim's head, with just enough momentum left to drill itself into the vampires hand. Ouch.

smiley - fish

Sorry Vestboy...here you go...

*Pulls a white peach with a red cross on it from his Grocery Bag of Good*

Just eat this and that nasty hole in your head will heal up nicely. By the way...

*Reaches once more into his Grocery Bag of Good and pulls out an odd looking, purple and black stain. He places it on Vestboys vest, onto which it sucks tightly and becomes deeply ingrained.*

SuperBattle

Post 46

Uncle Heavy [sic]

smiley - fish

See that fish? That's no ordinary fish. That fish is garlic flavoured. It hits you in the heart. It is wooden. It transfixes you. It buries you at a crossroads. Over running water. In broad daylight. And it has hit you. I saw it. Get out of that one

SuperBattle

Post 47

Uncle Heavy [sic]

BTW Iceraven. Dont fall for her fickle charms. She seduced the sadly departed Brian Damage, And he'd barely gone before she came after you. Run for the hills!

SuperBattle

Post 48

soeasilyamused, or sea

*steps out of the shadows, glaring at heavy. there is an angry storm over her head*
why don't you guys stop picking on the poor vampire?
*knocks away all the fish with a smiley - winkeye *
ooh, that head wound looks like it hurts...
*gives ice a kiss on the head and the wound heals instantly*
now, heavy, why are you so intent on attacking me? one too many heavy jokes??? well, i've got more. bring it on.

SuperBattle

Post 49

soeasilyamused, or sea

oh yeah, and heavy, you must be seeing things, because that garlic fish missed. i saw it. see? it's right here.
*holds up fish and squashes it in her hands*
darn! i keep doing that... i just don't know my own strength... too bad...

SuperBattle

Post 50

Just for my own personal enlightenment, you know so I can grow as a person. How in the name Dracula's right sock does a dead fish bury me in a crossroads, WHICH is somehow defying all natural laws of physics, thermodynamics, architecture and a few other ones that I can remember right now, by hovering above running water. AND if it is a wooden fish than it cant really be a garlic flavored fish cause its not a fish its a wooden model of a fish. and It TRANSFIXES me? It's a wooden modal of a dead fish. I don't know what kind of odd fetishes you have but on most day's I am not transfixed by wooden modals of fish. I'm just curious you see, I like to know things that help me grow. Oh and by the way for future refrence you should know that I am only half-vampire. And Sea's not seduceing me we mutualy exclusive seducing powers you see I have my vampiric mesmerising powers and sea's just hot so they kinda cancel each other out. That does not mean we can't have fun by any means tho.

SuperBattle

Post 51

soeasilyamused, or sea

you said it, Vampire Man!!!!!!
*gives iceraven a high five*
anyways, HeavyMan's just jealous.... poor baby.

SuperBattle

Post 52

Vestboy

smiley - fish So many forums so little time!
Are you still in, or what?
Isn't it cute when love comes in. Kissy, cuddly, lovey-dovey pecks on the head. I like it.

SuperBattle

Post 53

~A very beleagured Iceraven appears and wonders how long it will take people to relize he has posted after an absence of 3 months. He gives a smiley - winkeye to the very very very old fish and telaports it far far away~

PS This is my only chance to be online so I still wont be around I'm just on pass for the weekend but at least you all still know I'm alive.
Hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks till then Dosvidoniya mon ami`s

SuperBattle

Post 54

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Zdrasvite

Hi there. There are a whole new bunch of forums. The fish wars are over. There are more villains new ones, and new heros. But not many of them. Updates soon.

SuperBattle

Post 55

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

yeah, just check my space for the complete list.

SuperBattle

Post 56

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea gapes at the fact that iceraven had returned, and is gone again*

[sea] drat!

*evillene rolls her eyes*

Key: Complain about this post