This is the Message Centre for Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

SuperBattle

Post 1

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

Well Since Lucy and Vestboy seem to have taken the fight to me. What better advantage can I take than to move the battle somewhere of my own design. 'Sides I might be evil but I do have slightly twisted sense of honor. Well this is my offical supperbattle forum relinquish all hope ye who enters here.
oh and smiley - winkeye just to start it off good smiley - smiley

SuperBattle

Post 2

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

OH were supposed to tell a bit about ourself's well I am a half-vampire aka A "Dampeel". I wield many strange and wonderess powers and of course the everpresent and all powerfull -~Heat-Seeking Fishmissle Launcher~-.
Fear my fangs and my guns for I know how to use both to make holes in you.

SuperBattle

Post 3

Larj Parz

You can make holes in this
smiley - fish

SuperBattle

Post 4

ok
~Draws twin magnums and spins around in a very face-offish type motion to aim at the incoming fish.~ BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG
~All that is left of the fish is a pink mist.~
Pleasure doin bussiness with ya. smiley - winkeye

SuperBattle

Post 5

Vestboy

smiley - fish
You're so eveil we're going to have to do somehting about you. Nothing personal.
Just business.

SuperBattle

Post 6

Why Thank you thats quite a complement.
~Draws Katana, spins and slices the fish in half all in one fluid motion~
smiley - winkeye

SuperBattle

Post 7

Vestboy

smiley - fish

SuperBattle

Post 8

Larj Parz

smiley - fish Watch out for the bones

SuperBattle

Post 9

Lucy Lastick

smiley - fish Who would have thought a little lady with a brolly would do such a thing?
I believe you are frozen!

SuperBattle

Post 10

Vestboy

Excellent Lucy! You're a credit to the heroes! Here, let me have a closer look at your brolly!

SuperBattle

Post 11

Uncle Heavy [sic]

smiley - fish
'ice'raven

Aha. Ahaha. Ahahaha. Ahahaha - oops. Shouldn't laugh. Most rude of me.

SuperBattle

Post 12

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*reaches into his coat and pulls out a rather mean-looking lawn mower...*

Fish Frappe! smiley - winkeye

Oops, Raven, here's a band-aid...

SuperBattle

Post 13

~looks at lawnmower marks then at tiny band-aid, back at marks, back at band-aid~ Umm I think I'll need somemore... Oh just a sec ~closes his eyes and chants~ "Sanguis Reddere..." ~Wounds close and the blood dissapears~ NOW your allllllll in trouble.
~Spins around and transforms into a raven and flys off with much evil bird cackling~

SuperBattle

Post 14

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - winkeye
i like the whole black rose thing... very mysterious and romantic... lol.
@--------->------ <-- rose lol

SuperBattle

Post 15

soeasilyamused, or sea

no, wait, it's this
@>----------->--------

SuperBattle

Post 16

Giguschild/Death Avocado. Motto:*Fac ut gaudeam*

No evil villain can withstand the power contained within my Grocery Bag of Good for any length of time!! AHAHAHHHAHA!!!
smiley - fish

SuperBattle

Post 17

Sorry Fruit Boy I'm no ordinary villian. I'm particulary evil AND verbose just ask your compatriotes.

glad you like it SEA smiley - winkeye
Heres a special one for you. @>----->----- ~gives her a black rose, then leans down and kisses her hand, before he spins around into a raven and flies off~

SuperBattle

Post 18

Vestboy

smiley - fish This is a bit like a rose a F-roze-N fish. nd I'm not kissing any part of you - even if you are a bird!

SuperBattle

Post 19

soeasilyamused, or sea

*stands there with her mouth open, looking at the pretty rose*
aaaaaaaaw!!!!! allright, it's official! I LOVE ICERAVEN!!!!! oh yeah, and smiley - winkeye

SuperBattle

Post 20

smiley - smiley I'm honored. And just a little speechless. Morphs into a raven and sits next sea. hehe birds of a feather.
Have I mentioned recently that the villians rock?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more