This is the Message Centre for Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

Gueessss whooo

Post 1

Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

People have a mellow side. I found this out today. I was sitting outside my school, waiting for my mom to come pick me up, and this guy I know sits down and starts talking to me. Anyways, hes usually really hyper and rambunchous(sp) and hes sitting here being mellow, actually having a conversation. I found it odd. I also learned that I am unusually odd. Apperantly I give off the impression of not caring. Granted, I do that 90% of the time, but its only because I care about different things, then the rest of the populated world. But, I found it odd fo rhim to turn around and act like this. It startled me. hmm. Anyways

Gueessss whooo

Post 2

V (I'm going to be a Daddy :-D) Officaly the bloke who carrys Bob home ;-)

I get called odd all the time. although I am a canoist and it goes with the teritory smiley - tongueout
I also get called V but that is because my name is Vince smiley - smiley
how are you any way and if you dont care about what most of the rest of society cares about what do you care about?

Gueessss whooo

Post 3

Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

i got called odd by someone i don't even know. You get called V. me too. i wonder why..... Cause I know my name isn't vince...

I am peaachy

I can't really say waht it is that i care about I just don't really enjoy talking about the guys i like, and all the supposed major things in a teenagers life.

yeah
that made very little sense to me. never mind

Gueessss whooo

Post 4

V (I'm going to be a Daddy :-D) Officaly the bloke who carrys Bob home ;-)

oh so you are one of the realistits then smiley - smiley
I know what you mean a friend of mine mike is like that (St Bob on here) and it made perfect sence to me. balee me Mike comes out with alot wors so do I for that matter smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Princess of the universe (formely known as v)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more