This is the Message Centre for shadowfax

Hello shadowfax...

Post 1

Crescent

...and welcome to h2g2 smiley - smiley I am an Assistant Community Editor (or ACE). We go around saying hello and lending helping hands smiley - smiley So if you have any probs with the site, or questions about it, I am here to help smiley - smiley Click 'reply' below and tell me all about it, we shall then take it from there smiley - smiley So, jusdging from the name, and from your 'it's life Jim...' quote, I take it you like Lord of the Rings and Star Trek? Well got to dash, but I will return smiley - smiley Until later.....
BCNU - Crescent

Hi Crescent...

Post 2

shadowfax

...thanks for the warm welcome. Shadowfax is a hang-over from my younger days when Lord of the Rings was a favourite of mine. I'm not really into Star Trek, I just like a little joke now and then. Makes reality bearable! Anyway, cya soon and 'Thanks for all the fish!'

Shads

Hi Crescent...

Post 3

Crescent

It is probably the best name in the book smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent

Hi Crescent...

Post 4

shadowfax

Just added a bit music to my Home page! Is this legal (provided no copyrights infringed)? Is it possible with Guide ML instead of good old HTML?

Cya Crescent,

shads

Hi Crescent...

Post 5

Crescent

I don't think it can be done with GuideML, well yet smiley - sadface So stick with HTML for the mo'.
BCNU - Crescent

Hi Crescent...

Post 6

shadowfax

Thanks Crescent. I've also managed to add a Multimap link, opening in another window. Such are the pleasures of modern technology . . .

smiley - smiley shads

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for shadowfax

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more