This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

Pics

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Sea- here I am - F119314?thread=Sea- here I am - F119314?thread=Sea- here I am - F119314?thread=Sea- here I am - F119314?thread=Sea- here I am - F119314 (you'll have to read a bit). Why not throw a pic in of yourself as well?

Pics

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

I wonder why it is that I tend to imagine people as my own age group? smiley - winkeye Hmm...

I've e-mailed az with a picture; we'll have to wait until she gets around to putting it up. smiley - biggrin

Pics

Post 3

clzoomer- a bit woobly

smiley - ermI aged prematurely? smiley - laugh

Pics

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - laugh

Or you're young at heart and mind, thus your internet self-projection seems mid-20s or so. smiley - winkeye

Pics

Post 5

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Sadly, I have articles of clothing that are in their mid-20s. smiley - smiley

Pics

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

Ah, well. I've spoken to other researchers and have come to the conclusion that everyone tends to imagine other researchers as being roughly their own age until informed otherwise. smiley - smiley That explains on my mid-20s fixation, since I am 20 myself. smiley - biggrin

At least you can feel comforted by the fact that you *seem* young to someone who has never met you. smiley - winkeye

Pics

Post 7

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I actually get that a lot, and my ex-wife is 15 years younger than me. I always seem to attract (or is it be attracted to??) younger people. Either that makes me young at heart or an old lech......smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more