This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 1

The Rogue aka Phoniex

I understand that the quest was written a long time ago, but me being me and stupid i only just read it. and i have just spent the last 2 hours reading it, seriously im not kidding. it was fantastic

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - blush

you think so? aw, shucks, it was nothing. smiley - winkeye

thank you for the compliment! i always enjoy hearing feedback, especially if it's good! smiley - biggrin and hey! you're not stupid. never say such a thing. you can't be expected to constantly know everything that's going on in h2g2, now can you? smiley - smiley

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 3

The Rogue aka Phoniex

yeah, well i have a story too but i havent done any in agggggggggggggggggessssssss. you could read it, i'd appreciate it if you read it cos i dont get that much feedback, the only regret is that i didnt know you when you wrote the quest i would've loved to be in it

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - biggrin

i'm giving some consideration to writing another serial story... not sure yet, though. school is keeping me pretty busy with the constant homework and whatnot. but i'll keep you in mind... smiley - winkeye

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 5

The Rogue aka Phoniex

please do! I like it sooo much, i may also write one parraell. if you dont mind. how old are you?

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

I am 19.

Parallel, huh? Right on! I can't wait to read it!!!

WELL DONE ON THE QUEST

Post 7

The Rogue aka Phoniex

yay young person, i still think im the youngest on the site, me being only 14 but YAY, i thought because of the goodness (sp?) of the story dat you'd be older

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more