This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

A Dark Gift

Post 1

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

*Ice steps out of a shadow and looks around. Seeing that sea is not in her office he steps over to the desk*

Hopefully I will see you soon friend.

*Ice pulls out a Small black marble box etched with a prayer of protection in flowing enochian script. It is tied closed with a simple black silk ribbon that is also holding a card and a single "blood rose" from Ice's garden. The rose is solid black except for randomly appearing "viens" of pulsing red that flow through in a steady rythym that matches with the heartbeat of the person its bonded to. The flower is dull black currently with no lines at all. Ice touches it with his fingertips and visualizes SEA whispering in enochian*

Warmth of Sun, Warmth of Blood
Beauty reflected in natures symmetry
Bond of life, pact of night
Rose of blood share your might

*The rose begins pulsing slowly and Ice smiles before turning and fading into a shadow, leaving the rose and box sitting on SEA's desk*

A Dark Gift

Post 2

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

The Card under the flower appears as follows-

----------------------------------------------------
|
| SEA,
|
| You didn't really think that I'd
| leave for so long and not bring you
| a present, did you?
| The Flower's extra, I hope you like
| it. It doesn't even need water and it
| can provide you with sustenance from
| miles away.
| Love,
| -Ice
|
----------------------------------------------------

A Dark Gift

Post 3

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea enters her office and throws her coat on a chair by the door. noticing the gift on her desk, she stops short. she glances around and moves toward it slowly, as though unsure. then she notices the handwriting and all caution vanishes. she reads the card and looks around once again*

aw, drat, where'd he go?

*she picks up the rose gently and smiles. she reaches into the Pocket-of-Destiny and retrieves a glass dome, a la Beauty and the Beast, places the rose inside, and sets it on the bookshelf behind her desk. it pulsates gently. sea sits in her chair with her feet on her desk, watching the rose and thinking...*

A Dark Gift

Post 4

*the box on sea's desk rocks and moves a little. With the sound of air releaseing the lid opens and pulls back to reveal darkness inside. The box shakes again but this time tips over all the way and lands on its side. For a few seconds all is quiet then a very small kitten crawls out and stretches, like cats do, from the tips of its feet to the end of its feathery wings. (oh yeah it has wings) It looks up at sea and mews. In her head sea hears a voice*

Hello, who are you? And who am I?

A Dark Gift

Post 5

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea's jaw drops to the floor, and would have smashed her toes had she not been wearing steel-toed boots*

um, hi! i am sea. you appear to be a kitten, though you have wings, which most kittens do not. i'm guessing you were sent by iceraven. do you know him?

*sea reaches out a hand, then pauses*

may i scratch behind your ears?

A Dark Gift

Post 6

*Ice step silently from a shadow behind Sea's chair*

He's a "Tressym Cat" luv. His race is dependent on magic and almost extinct. I figured you two would make a good team. The magic in your aura will sustain him and he can provide you with an extra set of eye's and constant company. Oh and he doesn't have a name yet. Oh and it good to see you again. smiley - vampire

A Dark Gift

Post 7

soeasilyamused, or sea

ICE!!!

*sea jumps out of her chair and gives ice a big hug*

wherehaveyoubeenitsbeensolongsinceiveseenyouilovethekittenhesgorgeousohmygoshhowtheheckareyou?!?!?!

A Dark Gift

Post 8

umph.. *Ice, who is happy he doesn't have to breathe as he would probably have trouble, hugs back*

Hey Luv, I've been stuck in the evil RL zone doin stuff. (Changing bases, getting ready to deploy, getting married, etc...) I'm happy you like the kitty, I've missed you too it has been far too long. I'm doing ok much better now that I'm back among friends. *All said in one explosive breath as all the air is squeezed out of him*

A Dark Gift

Post 9

soeasilyamused, or sea

hehewhoopssorrydontwanttobreakyourribs...

MARRIED?!?!?!?! WOW!

is this to the girl you sent me a picture of oh-so-long-ago? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

getting ready to deploy? to where? can you tell me? wow, that's so crazy...

A Dark Gift

Post 10

*The kitten jumps and flutters over to sea and lands on her tummy so that she is forced to hold him then promptly goes to sleep, purring contently*

Quite all right I warms my cold heart to see you so pleased to see me.

No actually this is a beautiful young woman I met in Korea. She's also military. Is your e-mail still the same one at Hotmail? I'll send you a pic of her.

Yeah unfortunatly thier trying to send me back over seas, and yeah I can tell you that I'm going to take part in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

You know luv. I think your likes run discordant of each other. Large pointy things, and Guns do not mesh well with World Peace.

I'm having trouble reintergrating myself back into H2G2 after so long an absence. Perhaps its just because I don't have as much time to be online as I used to. So who is this "Will" fellow that has so set your heart aflutter?

A Dark Gift

Post 11

soeasilyamused, or sea

*strokes the kitten*

it's tough to get into the swing of things when you can't devote tons of time to it. smiley - erm sad, isn't it?

operation iraqi freedom, huh? hmmph. since you're in the military, i will not express my opinions on that particular subject...

as for my "likes", well, that was intended to be funny. smiley - winkeye

will is a guy i met my freshman year of high school (6 yrs ago) and have been best friends with ever since. a little over a year ago i finally pulled my head out of my butt and realized what a fantastic guy he was, and we started dating. the rest, as they say, is history. smiley - winkeye

e-mail is still soeasilyamused at hotmail. smiley - smiley

A Dark Gift

Post 12

Ah but you forget I'm a claifornian too and I most probably share those same opionons regardless of my current employment choice. I sent you those pics btw.

Key: Complain about this post