This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

Good Evening

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Glad to see you are back with us, as for me I'm not on much either so I shouldn't be talking. Anyway, I'm now 19!!!! and with that tid bit of information I will now jump into the story of my life(well not quite). So now I'm in college, Virginia Commonwealth University, down in Richmond, livin the high life and studying me some Mechanical Engineering. Ahh yes, its going to be a great time- I'm on a floor with all engineers, thats a combination you never what to have if you expect to keep the building in tact! It's only the first week and we're already pulling apart all the disabled intercoms trying to get them to work. Anyway, I'll hit you up later

smiley - martiansmile

Good Evening

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

mechanical engineering, eh? sounds like you'll be a right terror by your senior year. smiley - winkeye

welcome to 19-hood. not much different from 18-hood, is it? smiley - winkeye and what do you think of college so far?

Good Evening

Post 3

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

nope, being 19 aint that special, but hey, it means I'm older then all my friends. College is now getting harder than advertised. Sophmore year and the first half of Junior are going to be nearly impossible, but the good news is if I take one, just one physics class I can minor in Physics!!!! Good deal I say.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more