This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

Concert tickets? You lucky...

Post 1

The Corrupt One

Hey, how's it goin', ranter? Never see you on AIM or ICQ, but what the hey. Don't ask me why I'm posting under Kudos's name; I really have no idea...probably the same thing as whatever NYC used to hypnotize me to join that site.

And I envy you for getting those tickets. What did you do, win them off the radio or something? smiley - devil

Concert tickets? You lucky...

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

i rarely ever get on ICQ anymore, and i had to change my AIM name due to... well, we'll not get into that. but i'll be sure to IM you if i see you online!

no, actually, i didn't win the tickets, i bought them! yes, i'm as surprised as you are. Blink 182, A New Found Glory, and Sum 41.... all in one venue and IT WASN'T SOLD OUT?!?!?! *shocked* good for me, though!

have a look at ticketmaster.com and see if they're playing near you... you never know! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more