This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

Important looking envelope arrives.

Post 1

I'm not really here

Dear sea,
As one of the new Managers of Foxy Manor http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A423695 (currently being refurbished) I am writing to ask if you would be interested in your old post there. If you would, please reply below. If not, let me know if you are interested in becoming a guest at preferential rates for ex-staff.

Yours,

Mina.

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

hmmmm....

sure, i'll be the receptionist!

wow, you're undertaking the whole foxy manor project? smiley - bigeyes if you need any help, let me know, okay? *excited*

Post 3

I'm not really here

Of course, thank you. smiley - smiley
If you follow the link, you can either start your own thread and I'll direct the link to it, or I'll start one when we are about to open for you. If you fancy it, the bar is already open, you can help out there if you want, or just join in the conversation.

If you can find anyone in an upright position. smiley - smiley

I'm sorting out rooms atm, going to have staff quarters, so any thing you want from the hotel, help yourself for your room as it's all being replaced. smiley - smiley

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

allrighty! will do! smiley - smiley

You're expected/invited...

Post 5

I'm not really here

... to Foxy Manor's Grand Reopening Ball. As you're staff, please try to drop in, as AGB has gorn orfline, so organising is down to me, and it's not what I'm best at really. But anyway, at least post once, so I'm not so lonely. smiley - sadface

The theme is: Singles. (Sorry, if you're not one, but we can pretend.)

Post 6

I'm not really here

Link is... http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F52250?thread=132743

Post 7

soeasilyamused, or sea

thanks, mina! i'll be there! smiley - smiley

Post 8

I'm not really here

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more