This is the Message Centre for soeasilyamused, or sea

Triumphant return to h2g2!

Post 1

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Heehee...the place is back, time to trash it again! But I'm mad at the moderators...they demolished my precious anti-Bill Gates clique!!!

Damnit, there's the bell. I'll be back. smiley - smiley

Post 2

soeasilyamused, or sea

did they? those b***ids!!!

(they're going to start censoring conversations too, now...)

oh well, i'm glad to be back anywho!!!

hey, do you remember NYC student asking you to post at this website
[URL removed by moderator]
-- hang on---

[TO THE CENSOR] this isn't a shameless plug, i really need to tell her this!!! [/TO THE CENSOR]

anyway, e-mail him. he's been looking for you. [Address removed by moderator]

should be interesting...

Post 3

The Corrupt One (MIA)

*stumbles back in, fighting off the security guards who try to prevent her*

Ok...where was I? Oh, yes, the moderators. They're just [Comment removed by moderators], don't you agree?

And you're planning to come to CA for college? Another STUMPED member, Psycho Girl, is gonna go to UCR...and in a couple of years here, perhaps either her or you will be a classmate of mine? smiley - smiley

Speaking of the *ahem* organization...lets hope it's all in working order, eh? smiley - winkeye

smiley - devil

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

STUMPED? STUMPED is okay. we're still trying for world domination.

anyway, before the censor removes this:

(email removed by moderator)

and i'm already in CA. i'm just planning to STAY for college

Post 5

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Got the address. Thanks.

STUMPED's first mission, if it wasn't for the fact that all of our accounts could be cancelled due to it, should be to challenge those [Comment removed by moderator] moderators. But I'm not suggesting it...that's a BAD idea. Oh, well...I can dream, can't I? (Or do they censor that, too?)

BTW...you know I censor MINE on purpose, right? smiley - winkeye They can't censor it, if I do it first.

[email protected]

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

yeah, i figured... *grin* you're the type of person who would do it just to mess with my head.

[Comment removed by moderator] moderators. can't say a [Comment removed by moderator] thing in here anymore...

smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soeasilyamused, or sea

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more