This is the Message Centre for Micheal Jay Mole

Hi Michael!

Post 41

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - hug

I'm going to answer more later, but it's past my bedtime... Just bookmarking so I will see this easier in the morningsmiley - smiley

Oh, and a smiley - flan is a type of custard...

Hi Michael!

Post 42

Micheal Jay Mole

Thanks and . Sleep well. Look for you later. smiley - smiley

Hi Michael!

Post 43

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - biggrin

I hadn't realized that my bookmark would be on the next page, so I had to go back and see what it was I was going to answer, because I knew there was something other than the smiley - flan question...

I know quite a bit about emotional insecurity. Because I can't understand why people would like me, I tend to vacillate between being stand-offish and clingy, which drives them away, which makes me more insecure, which makes me more stand-offish or clingy, which...

(And I tend to spill my guts to relative strangers, but my husband complains that I never tell him anythingsmiley - erm)

But I've gotten a bit better the last few months, and I think h2g2 has had a lot to do with that... Heck, I know it has...

But anyway, yet again I'm writing when I have to smiley - run... Talk to you later!

smiley - hug

Hi Michael!

Post 44

*sigh*

Michael, broe's right... Ottox was not very angry. You just took it wrong. Ottox is one of my best friends, and I'm starting to get fond of you, too. I hate seeing people have difficulties with each other, especially when I know both. I also hate lecturing my elderssmiley - erm but sometimes it's necessary. If you want to talk with him in a neutral place, my fan club, which you are both in, was declared neutral territory on the first page of posts. Not that I think that you have anything to worry about (heck, I know you don't) but you might feel more comfortable there...

Please, don't let one incident (yes, I know there were others this week--I did lurk over the thread broe started, which is how I know what's going on) chase you off... Especially since both of you were sleep deprived, and that doesn't exactly make ones IQ and/or empathy rise...

smiley - hug

Hi Michael!

Post 45

Micheal Jay Mole

How very kind of you Amy.I forget bad feelings fast. I nurse them for a while then I forget. I just wish someone had told me about the little privacy "do not disturbe" sign. Hey, who is lecturing your "elders"? I happen to be 23 years old, little miss paperlady! smiley - laugh
However, every once in a while Celtic Irish genes kick in and I have to fight for self-control. "Berserking" the old Celts called it when they got angry. I need to learn some of my own teachings smiley - zen. Sometime I hope to know Ottox, but now that I have fouled the air, some time must pass. We shall see. Oh gosh, I have been sleep deprived for 6 months, and that is just this cycle. Two or three hours a night. I need some old fashioned stuff no longer available in the USA, or some 1960's stuff (Alice B. Toklas) that is much too expensive. It always made me sleepy. Since I am a chronic pain sufferer I do know of a "buyer's club." Let me 'lurk' over Ottox's page and your fan club and see what developes. It is so good to feel I am wanted. If you knew the whole story of what the last 8 months or more has done to me you might cry. I am surprised I did not have a nervous breakdown. Thanks for the support, and please pass the Mufflewhumps. May I take two so I can offer one to Ottox? smiley - smiley

MJM ACE

Hi Michael!

Post 46

smiley - hug

Of course you can have as many mufflewhumps as you want--I've got a direct line to the Source of All Mufflewhumps (I get there through Pod's fan club--there's a doorway theresmiley - smiley How do I know? Because I set up the fan club that waysmiley - winkeyesmiley - silly)

And do get to know Ottox--I think if you both agree to put that behind you, things will work out finesmiley - smiley (Especially if you're better at actually dropping things than I've turned out to besmiley - erm)

Hi Michael!

Post 47

Yael Smith

::Ignoring all Backlog::
Hi you guys!
MJM- I just have to ask- are you a Michael or a Micheal? I'm confused.
smiley - hugs and smiley - smoochs
Elly

Hi Michael!

Post 48

Micheal Jay Mole

It is Michl to keep me from being confused with all the other Michaels out there. Actually, I am a mole and cannot spell or see well and when I discovered the mistake I decided to let it stand as a symbol of my uniqueness smiley - winkeye It also makes people stop and think which I like!

smiley - hug
Bye now! More questions?

MJM ACE

Hi Michael!

Post 49

Yael Smith

Nope. all clear!smiley - biggrin

Hi Micheal!

Post 50

*stopping by the old page, as requestedsmiley - smiley*

I've missed you! smiley - hug

Let's see, what's new in my life...? Hm....

Does the fact that I'm going to be a mommy in about 2 months count?smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Hi Micheal!

Post 51

Researcher 227521

Ah, m'lady, having a child in two months is quite someting new! smiley - smiley Congratulations! I have no children. At age 48 I am afraid personal family life has pased me by. I don't even have a mate. However, I am doing much better than a year ago and am quite content. Two events in my life make me cherish friends (like you) more than ever: my own near death on 2 January 2002, and Mom's death. Now I find I am not quite as happy to be alone as I had been. This brought me back to h2g2 more than anything else. Hey, how will you give your new wee one a 'Mufflewhump'? I am glad you are so obviously proud to be a mommy. Sometimes I feel youth is wasted on the young. You sound like you are enjoying it. I know I did mine, and still am. smiley - winkeye I just wish my body could keep up with me or slow down the aging process.

So very glad to have heard from you, m'lady mommy. smiley - winkeye

MJM or a confused MooseSquirrellrrl

Hi Micheal!

Post 52

Yael Smith

Nice to see you back, dear!smiley - smooch
Why did you vanish in the first place?

Hi Micheal!

Post 53

smiley - biggrin

Yep, I've been bouncing all over the place for months, haven't I, Elly?smiley - winkeye

As to how I can give a mufflewhump to PaperBaby... U211555smiley - silly

Hi Micheal!

Post 54

Yael Smith

Bouncing, hopping - you name it.smiley - winkeye

Hi Micheal!

Post 55

Researcher 227521

Elly, I vanished because after Mom's death I simply could not handle certain things. I unpluged my phone, refused to return voice mails, did not open any posted mail, and generally became a hermit. I seldom bathed or washed my clothes. Another reason I vanished was the increasing pain I was suffering from. I now have a very competent pain therapist. Finally, I left because I kept stepping on h2g2 folks toes. I had become an ACE just before I left and that increased the pressure. I disliked the hierarchal structure of h2h2.

Now I have decided to "let it all go" and try to get on with my life.
Two young mothers smiley - smiley. That is wonderful. Do paperbabys eat paper mufflewhumps?

Elly, are you the kindly person with whom I discussed the virtues of kitty cats? smiley - cat I believe so. Tigger is still as wild as ever. He still thinks I am a gazelle. He jumps at me from unexpected places and tries to bring me down by grabbing me by the legs then rolling his body. Its exactly like a tiger or lion would do it. Mind you, he knows its all a game and we have lots of fun....oh no! Ah no, down Tigger, Down I said! Ow Ow yeow!!!!! Growl gnash grit crunch (help) burp!

Ha! He thinks he ate me and is now sleeping blissfully.

I am so envious of both of you. Also some of my close friends here in Omaha. Young, married, children bouncing around: I hope I haven't missed all of that in my life. I know its never too late but.....
I find happiness through the love of my friends. As the old guy said "I get by with a little help from my friends."

Keep posting to me or I will shrivel up like an olive tree!
Love you both! smiley - zen

MJM or a confused MooseSquirelrrl

Hi Micheal!

Post 56

Yael Smith

I'm not a young mother YET, dear.smiley - winkeye
But yes, I am the one you spoke to about kittens.
I don't have a cat anymore, sadly, since I had to leave him behind when i moved, but I will adopt one as soon as we move again. tigger sounds like fun!smiley - biggrin

Hi Micheal!

Post 57

Micheal Jay Mole

Hi Elly! I understood you were not a mother (should have an emotican for Moms) but one is on the way, correct? Either way its mufflewhump time. Years ago a beautiful young lady tried to seduce me. For reasons too complicated to explain here I spurrned her. Silly woman; all she had to do was ask for it or start taking clothes off (either of us). But my reluctance paid off. She was alrady pregnant and wanted me to think I was the father. Why did she choose me? My father was a medical doctor and most folks think M.D. stands for 'Million Dollars". I am sure she thought my Dad would fork over lots of money to hush it up or buy a shot gun wedding. I only saw the young lady a few months later when she was obviously pregnent. She would not look me in the eye, If she had only told me the truth I might have been able to help her. I liked her enough to marry her. She was one of the rare Mexican beauties. Truth is so important. smiley - zen

I am sorry you lost your cat. A fellow teacher who moved from Morocco to the USA was allowed to bring his cat. Sadly, the cat promptly ran away. My friend and his family were crushed. They are sure someone kept their cat.

A short story about Tigger. I was taking a shower one day and Tigger was convinced the shower stall had a roof. I had not yet stepped into the shower and was just in time to see Tigger jump from the sink to what he thought was the top of the shower stall. Of course there was nothing but air and water. He realized this halfway through his leap and tried to stop but; too late! He managed to hang onto the shower door frame until I rescued him. He is fearless of water but he now knows that there is no roof over the shower stall! smiley - smiley

Must run for now! very good to hear from you!

MJM or confused MooseSquirrellrrl

Hi Micheal!

Post 58

Micheal, hon, *I* am the pregnant one, not Ellysmiley - smiley

smiley - hug

Hi Micheal!

Post 59

Yael Smith

I think you put it down properly, Amy, though one never knows...smiley - winkeye

Hi Micheal!

Post 60

You should know me better by nowthan to leave a cryptic comment like that for me, Ellysmiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Micheal Jay Mole

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more