This is the Message Centre for Hellreuter

hola

Post 1

Kumetanzuka the capricious

Soy una alumna canadiana. No hablo muy bien el espanol, pero yo busco gente en H2G2 que hablan otras idiomas. Trato de comenzar una-- (bueno, tengo que consultar mi diccionario) --un proyecto con H2G2, pero deseo acquerir bastante ayuda y soporte antes de que yo comienzo de lo hacer. Tambien, estoy en la universidad, y no tengo el tiempo que deseo para trabajar en esto proyecta smiley - sadface

El trabajo trata en el tema de las idiomas y la communicacion. Quiero hacer una lugar o la gente puedan ir si necessitan ayuda en su lengua, y otras ideas semejantes.

Si te interesas en eso proyecto, por favor visitas mi pagina (cliquar sobre mi nombre) y la pagina con mi proyecto se llama A427493 The Babel Project. Es una bosquejo de mis ideas (en ingles).

gracias,
'Tanzuka

(just in case none of that made any sense in Spanish...)
I am a Canadian student. I don't speak Spanish very well, but I'm looking for people in H2G2 who speak other languages. I am trying to start a project with H2G2 but I want to acquire enough help and support before I begin to create it. Also, I'm in university, and I don't have the time I would like to spend on this project.

The project deals with the themes of language and communication. I would like to create a place where people can go if they need help in their own language, and other similar ideas.

If you are interested in this project, please visit my page (click on my name and the page of this project is called A427493 The Babel Project. It's just an outline if my ideas (in English).

thank you
'Tanzuka

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hellreuter

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more