This is the Message Centre for Yoz

I had that Richard Stallman in the back of my car

Post 21

Jim Lynn

I bumped into Tom Baker this afternoon on my way back from lunch.

Post 22

Peta

Who?

Post 23

Jim Lynn

Exactly.

Post 24

Peta

That's interesting, where do you do that then Yoz? smiley - winkeye

Post 25

Yoz

... and I walked past Mark Wing-Davey (Zaphod) on my way to work recently. He was talking animatedly to someone about being an actor.

-- Yoz

Post 26

Yoz

I'm not entirely sure. Twice a week I get blindfolded and put in the back of a car. When they take the blindfold off I find myself in a club/bar environment with lots of newmeeja suity people milling about. My mysterious kidnappers shove a rum & coke in my hand and bark "Schmooze!" at me. I do so. Once the evening is over, and I have schmoozed and danced and massaged for all I am worth, they capture me and drag me away again.

It's an odd life, but not an unhappy one.

-- Yoz

Concept

Post 27

Peta

So what is your favourite tipple?

schmoozing

Post 28

Peta

Maybe you are like that guy in the film... You think that this is really real life but actually you are the central character in a soap. The now, let's send him to a rounders match was my favourite episode ..

Post 29

MarkyB

Yesterday, I saw Sir Bob Geldof going into a rather posh hotel next towhere I work.

Concept

Post 30

Yoz

I don't drink much alcohol (mainly since I do a lot of driving) but when I do it's usually Coke and something (vodka, whisky or rum). I haven't got much of a taste for beer or straight spirits. I'm a wimp, basically.

-- Yoz

Concept

Post 31

Peta

I am more of a red wine person. Nice food, bit of wine, relax.

schmoozing

Post 32

Trick Stapler

I sat and Spoke to Gwynith Paltrow for an entire Tube ride and didn't once let her think I knew who she was...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Yoz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more