This is the Message Centre for ParanoidAndroid

Im Sorry

Post 1

ParanoidAndroid

Yesterday I got the urge to cut myself again. Randy could tell. He told me not to cut myself and I said i didn't want to. He went out and got drunk becasue he was upset. It had been almost 2 weeks since he did something like that. I stuck safety pins in my wrist that night. This morning I cut my wrist up with an exacto knife, but not enough that I ws seriously injured. I told Randy when he came over what I had done. I couldn't lie to him. He got upset cause he still doesnt understand why I feel I have to do this. We started to argue and he said something like "when i got into this relationship I thought everything was so perfect, but I always get the f****d up girls". That made me feel like s**t. We argued some more. He started to cry. So did I. Everything is better now, but unless i find someway to get over this problem, I know we'll break up.
:*-(

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ParanoidAndroid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more