This is the Message Centre for Sara

true

Post 1

Sara

Not a day goes by that I don't think about going away.

Is this a bad thing?

true

Post 2

Motz

Sara

i'm new into H2G2 town and see you're on line. When you say you want to go away - where to? I am just about to chuck in a great job and take my family to France where we will run a ski challet - 6 day a week, one day off, no money but a great quality of life and time to spend with my wife (Ade) and 2 kids...

Do it.

true

Post 3

Sara

If I've had a life where chucking it all was new, it would make sense to go. I've usually taken the adventure over the mundane. I'll find adventure again but I think it's time to invest some stationery time in my education and my self. I won't be still long, but the time for stillness is now.

I wish you the best. Your plans sound exciting and promising. Your family will love it and remember it forever. Good for you!

Maybe our paths will cross. I hope so.

true

Post 4

Motz

Thanks - I'll keep in touch - maybe you and yours will come to France and need a challet. Bye for now.

true

Post 5

Monsuana Aubiana

Deep within myself I am a free spirit... ready to take off and do whatever I please. And, although I've done my fair share of adventure, it will never meet the expectations I've set.

I commend both of you for taking off and knowing that where the wind blows is sometimes the best route to take. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sara

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more