This is the Message Centre for heidi

weird times

Post 1

heidi

Times are tangled at the moment. I don't know what is happening. Days seem to be weeks, weeks seem months to me. My life is apparently preparing for a change. I am awaiting the entry into real life. Talking about next year means something unknown. This is new to me as I have always known what should come next. Next year means leaving university, means searching for a job, means planning the nearest future. Should I take a flat with a friend or with the man I love? Where will he work in one year? Will we be able to build up some futurama together? Where will I be, and, who will I be?
All these questions worry me and leave me in a special state of permanent high voltage. Nevertheless do I think that there is no more exciting time in life than this. I am looking forward to what might expect me.
Being an adult is so exhausting, sometimes.

Key: Complain about this post

weird times

More Conversations for heidi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more