This is the Message Centre for Jim Lynn

CONGRATULATIONS

Post 1

Rob

Jim and Bernadette,

I'm brand new to H2G2 and just wanted to offer my congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of Charlotte. She is beautiful.

I've recently become a dad for the first time too. My wife (Nikki) has a baby boy, Sam, on 23 September - 9lb 5oz and he's up to 10lb 1oz already!

Sounds like Nikki and Bernadette had a similar labour with things progressing slowly, Synoticon , epidurals and the lot. Glad yours ended the way it did though as Nik had a caesarean under general anasthetic in the end.

Anyway, all the best.

Rob

CONGRATULATIONS

Post 2

Jim Lynn

Thanks. I hope your wife is recovered from the Caesarian now. Bernadette's sister had two children that way, and she said it definitely makes it hard to cope to begin with.

CONGRATULATIONS

Post 3

Waxer

Would just like to add my congrats, Bernadette was the very first person I got a reply from on H2 .Hope you are getting enough sleep! I can definitely see some family resemblance to you Jim!

CONGRATULATIONS

Post 4

Anonymouse

Thank goodness C-sections have improved so much today. In a family I know personally, the mother (a c-child herself) had a c-section (vertical) and was in the hospital, drugged beyond comprehension, for eight days. Her daughter somewhat recently had a c-section and was out in two. Twenty years ago, natural childbirth required a full three days in hospital. Some things -are- changing for the better. smiley - winkeye

Congrats to you, too, Rob. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jim Lynn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more