This is the Message Centre for Jim Lynn

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 1

Peta

Today or tomorrow? Hope it is all going well Jim and Bernadette... I look forward to seeing a picture of Charlotte. smiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 2

Spartus

And she's a Libra. I hadn't thought about that until just now. Hey Jim, you have nothing to worry about, then. *I'm* a Libra and I'm, um, okay "perfectly normal" isn't quite right here, let's try, er..."functionally mad". Yes, that's about right. smiley - winkeye

Enough about me, since it's *her* big day. smiley - smiley Congratulations! smiley - smileysmiley - fishsmiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 3

Bruce

I'm not trying to worry anyone but I'm a Libra too smiley - winkeye

All the best to all of the Lynn family.

;^)#

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 4

Pastey

Now it's getting freaky, I'm a libra aswell!

Take my best Jim & Bernadettesmiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 5

Bruce

I dont know how to break this to you Pastey but, there's an awful lot of Librans, possibly due to the fact that its about 9 months after Christmas/New Year smiley - winkeye

I hope Jim took the laptop so we get news flashes.

;^)#

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 6

The Wisest Fool

Plain weird this is...good luck Jim & Bernadette from yet another Libran smiley - smiley TWF

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 7

Frizzychick

Is there anyone out there who isn't a Libran?
Frizzychick (another Libran) - oh hang on, I'm a Librarian.

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 8

Bruce

So you catalogue Librans??? smiley - winkeye
This seems a good place to start.

;^)#

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 9

CrazyOne

Okay, okay, I must post here and claim proudly not to be a Libran. smiley - winkeye I was born under this sign smiley - fish.

And most importantly: Happy Birthday Charlotte! smiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 10

shazzPRME

Yes,congratulations smiley - smileyMy daughter is called Charlotte,and if your Charlotte is as sweet as mine...you will be blessed smiley - smiley......she's a capricorn though,and I'm a virgo!
shazz smiley - winkeye

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 11

The Wisest Fool

My daughter's called Fern, so maybe we all liked the same book smiley - smiley

Oh and she's a Capricorn too, so going on Bruce's theory - we should remember to be equally as careful around Easter as we should be around Xmas smiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 12

Ant

Oooo, ooo, baby on the way warning baby on the way smiley - winkeye Happy Birthday Ickle baby smiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 13

Pastey

Where is she?
I've been hanging on in antici...
pation, but I'm going to have to log off now.
I want to know where she is!
And where are the photos? Although I beg of you to wait until /outside/ of the delivery room, after the clean up etc.
smiley - fish

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 14

beetle, return of

Happy Birthday Charlotte Lynn.

-beetle

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 15

Hypoman

I hope it's all gone OK!

Happy birthday Charlotte, and all the best to Bernadette and Jim!

Regards,

H.

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 16

vegiman:-)

I should think Congrats are in order by now - Hand out the cigars Jim - Oh I've just given up - shucks - All the best from the Critique team for you and your family.

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 17

Ginger The Feisty

Welcome to the world Charlotte and well done Mum and Dad. There are a freakish number of left-handed librans acting as sub-ed's. I'm starting to feel out of place as an ambidextrous aries! smiley - smiley

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 18

Bruce

Astrology is sometimes amazingly accurate - my horoscope for today says 'expect news from abroad - possibly email' - uncanny huh smiley - winkeye

;^)#

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 19

beetle, return of

Yeah, a brand new h2g2 member. Good luck Jim and Bernadette.

Charlotte's Birthday!

Post 20

Peta

Charlotte has arrived - check out Jim's page!!!

Congratulations!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jim Lynn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more