This is the Message Centre for Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

Very Nice Picture...

Post 1

KWDave

Reminds me of a particularly excellent sunset I happen to have documented here in Key West in November of 2000. You have certainly got the colors very nicely displayed.

Well done, and the angel is exceptional.

KWDave

Very Nice Picture...

Post 2

KWDave

Oh, and that reminds me why I'm here. I was so carried away by the picture when I arrived I completely lost my train of thought.

I require absolution for a particularly heinous crime of social embarassment perpetrated within the last 48 hours. I was required to introduce a distant business associate about the island, this being a resort community, whatnot; however, we seem to have become..uh, shall we say...hormonally stimulated during the course of the socialization exercise, and as the liquor flowed, so, shall we say, did we.

An evening of, well, EXCELLENT occurences occurred, and now we are relegated to behaving sheeepishly about one another in the presence of work associates.

Name the absolution, please. I need to get on past this, and I'm sure the co-perpetrator would like to as well.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, yea, mea culpa.
And, dammit, I LIKED it.

Forgive, oh Angel of the Social Faux Pas.

Very Nice Picture...

Post 3

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

KWDave you are of course forgiven no penence is required, sometimes you have to get swept up in the moment smiley - biggrin just act like your self when around others at work and talk to them alone about what would help ease the tension.

Thanks for the compliment I found it on some random website and fell in love with it smiley - smiley

BTW how long are they in town?

Very Nice Picture...

Post 4

KWDave

Leaving tomorrow, thankfully...

Actually, we had a really nice chat about the whole thing, and it's not so bad.

Of course, the lady in the cubicle next to me is dying to find out, and she's not going to get it from me...

Oh, well, small island: act respectable. I just hate the idea of being the port of call for inter-company leachery.

Thanks for the response.

Very Nice Picture...

Post 5

Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

I'm very glad everything worked out o.k. smiley - smiley In my opinion I have realised those who are dying to find/hear about other peoples romantic lives is usually because they don't have one of there own.

In small towns or island subtlety is good but there is also something to be said about causing a stir once in awhile. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Courtney Patron Saint of Social Embarassment

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more