This is the Message Centre for Wings

avenging angels

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Thank you for being sweet enough to consider this. I wanted to think things over before I got back to you on this. Although I brought it up in jest, it might be fun. If the idea becomes a go, I would be interested in being an avenging angel. smiley - smiley

avenging angels

Post 2

Wings

Well, although I haven't actually got round to setting up the page yet, the first Anvenging Angel has already been Sainted, so it is under way. The AAs have absolutely nothing to do with the Guardian Angels though. I fyou did decide to become an Avenging Angel, you're full title would be Acolyte Petunia, Rogue Seraph of Free Spirits. And you get to wear a kick-ass outfit, designed by myself and Jenny.
Wings
xx

avenging angels

Post 3

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

I know you may mean well, but... I think it would have been the polite thing to ask me about using the title I invented for myself prior to using it to dub the avenging angels. I realize that it is anybody's right to select a title, borrowed or otherwise, but it did hurt my feelings a bit that you did this without asking. I think I'll remain an independent seraph at the moment.

avenging angels

Post 4

Wings

If you mean the rogue seraph thing, then I'm very sorry, I thought I'd asked you. I'll give you full credit as co-creator of the avenging angels. If you mean the avenging angels thing, I would just like to explain that I'd been meaning to start the Avenging Angels Association for ages, I just never got round to it before.
Please forgive me,
Wings
xx

avenging angels

Post 5

Okay, you're forgiven. I'm really to busy to be keeping track of oversights, anyway.

Now about that Chief in front of your name... maybe you should discuss that with the other archangels. It's just that the silliest things can be upsetting to someone.

We may be too much alike to be friends, so I'm outta here. Later.

*wings away... smiley - bigeyes*

avenging angels

Post 6

Wings

I'm not a GA Archangel. I'm the head of AA and their Cheif Archangel. Just to clarify. I'll put something I my name to explain that! I'm soo glad I'm forgiven, but I agree about probably being too alike to be friends. If you feel like getting virtually drunk with me any time though, just go here: http://www.h2g2.com/F50620?thread=80883&latest=1 I shoud be around there somewhere! Wings xx

Key: Complain about this post