This is the Message Centre for Clive 33573

..except for...

Post 1

Mike Hall

Except for Doctor Who of course.. a superior series by far and also the series that sports the Daleks, the race voted by the worlds leading Alien Xenobiologists as the most realistic alien in the whole of science fiction (i.e. the one most likely to exist)

..except for...

Post 2

Raven Nidiot

IMVHO, the best sci fi tv series of all time is Babylon 5.

I love Star Trek and I adore Doctor Who, but I prefer B5.

..except for...

Post 3

Mike Hall

I an respect that point of view smiley - smiley
It's Trekkie's I really can't stand!

..except for...

Post 4

DJGP

Star Trek Sucks! And if you don't believe me then you obviously don't watch it. Its unoriginal, Unexciting, Unrealistic, Unscientific, and people only watch voyager to see seven of nine! Sad B*st*rds! I mean what about the technobabble! technosh*t* i call it!
Doctor Who Rocks!

..except for...

Post 5

DJGP

Oh yes and the Borg are cybermen on a bigger budget!

..except for...

Post 6

Mike Hall

Borg are the Cybermen? Quite right!! And the Jem'Hadar are the Sontarans crossed with the Vanir, the Voth are the Silurians and Star Trek: First Contact is Attack of the Cybermen but with Picard for the Doctor, Data for Lytton and the Borg Queen for the Cyber Controller.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Clive 33573

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more