This is the Message Centre for Blood Angel

Me

Post 1

Blood Angel

Hi,i like computer games,roller blading,cricket,tennis,Games Workshop,Star Wars,James Bond,Music and lot's more.Just ask!

Me

Post 2

Jammm

Heya smiley - smiley hehehe thanks to visit my homepage ! .. theres lots things if you like the Simpsons or Pink Floyd ... but what the heck smiley - smiley)))))

I am also a BIG Star Wars fan and its good that you made a forum about it.

Talk soon.

Me

Post 3

Blood Angel

Thanks for replying!I am also a star wars nut! See you in the star wars forum in the future!

Me

Post 4

Jammm

Hi again ... that was the most obvious place i could reply to you to make sure that you see it. #chatparty is a channel on IRC - Undernet - you can see all about it at: www.cypriot.demon.co.uk/partym.htm (that is to avoid frames hassle) or see the proper one at www.cypriot.demon.co.uk (link will be on the left hand side on the frames) ... hope we see you there smiley - smiley)) ... whatever the case ... talk soon !

Me

Post 5

Jammm

Hi again Alex , hehhe, this exchange of messages is fun ... but we cant actually communicate this way ... If you have ICQ, then my number is 8114448 - whats yours? message me there. In mIRC I use the nick: Jammm

Me

Post 6

Jammm

Well ... Microsoft chat is not very good in my opinion .. you should get the two ultimate ones - mIRC and ICQ. Get mIrc from www.mirc.com - and when u install it and connect come to the Undernet server ..... ICQ is worth getting /... take it from www.download.com ... let me know how you getting on ... if you want email me ... my address on my homepage. See ya smiley - smiley

Me

Post 7

Jammm

I am in Chatzone of chataway now ... hope u can make it there ... what nick u using there?

Me

Post 8

Blood Angel

Not chataway,it's chatway.I'm Blood Angel in there

Me

Post 9

Jammm

Hey Alex,
Long time no see man ! Hope everything is fine
talk soon smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blood Angel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more