This is the Message Centre for Martin Harper

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 1

La Justine

Cambridge Students, you can't escape them anywhere.
If you're at Churchill, do you know [Personal information removed by moderator] or [Personal information removed by moderator] ?
Not sure what my point is, but I guess it's almost certain that I know someone you know.
Good luck with your exams, should you need it! (what do you study?)
My first one is in... 2.5 hours.
I've just read Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. The Cambridge stuff is very amusing.
see you
Justine

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 2

Martin Harper

Well, I don't have a particularly good memory for names, but I don't think I know either of them... the only person I really know from Newnham is a boatie called Tara, who's going out with Chris Saville from Churchill.

And I *definately* need good luck in mine - I guess you've had yours now - I hope it went well!

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 3

La Justine

I know Tara of course, she was my Cox last year.
I havent finished all my exams yet, three more to go! argh!

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 4

Martin Harper

Tara a cox? Isn't she rather too muscley and solidly built to be a cox?

Congrats on finishing - I'm not envious at all... honest! smiley - steam

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 5

La Justine

She had something with her knee last year so she couldn't row. She is in the first boat now though.

I went to strawberry fair yesterday, it was great... oh, sorry I forgot, you probably couldn't go because you still have exams... soo sorry smiley - smiley

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 6

Martin Harper

smiley - grr

Actually, just had first exam today - by Thursday afternoon I'll be free to get absolutely plastered... looking forward to it! smiley - biggrin

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 7

Martin Harper

smiley - laugh Saw your new domain name...

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 8

La Justine

yay! I wanna get drunk! But no one else is finished! And the Physicists are boring.
(what do you study?)

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 9

Martin Harper

Well, I'm a Comp Sci, so seemingly even more boring... be afraid... smiley - smiley

One exam to go! smiley - biggrin

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 10

Martin Harper

Finished! Double Yeay!

And how have I made use of my freedom? Playing 'catch' with a tennis ball and some friends...

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 11

La Justine

wow, that sounds really fantastic. my best friend finally finished yesterday so I got to drink a little bit at last. I have a bottle of pimms in my room if you fancy visiting smiley - silly

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 12

Martin Harper

Oooh - free Pimms... tempting... smiley - biggrin

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 13

La Justine

Oh, I've finished it all now.. sorry... smiley - smiley

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 14

La Justine

Well I'm off now, leaving sunny Cambridge behind smiley - smiley
have a good summer!

Kam-Ack-Uk

Post 15

Martin Harper

And yourself - have fun! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Martin Harper

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more