This is the Message Centre for Spindle-shrew

Greetings Spindle-shrew

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Hi there and welcome to h2g2.. ~grin~... my name is Greebo T. Cat... and me is an Assistant Community Editor here at the guide... me see's you have reached the ACE's homepage... sorry you didn't get a reply... at the weekend there tends to be far lesser ACE's about ... so it sometimes takes a little while to great newcommers... ~smile~

Me does like your name... unique me thinks... can't remember seeing another... would you mind me shortening it to SS... ~Grin~... it's easier to write... my name gets mostly shortened to Greebo or Greebz... ~grin~

Greetings Spindle-shrew

Post 2

Spindle-shrew

Tha nks for the reply, Greebo. I don't mind you shortening my name, as we're now introduced.

Heard you're having a dinner party, any chance of an invite? An insectivorous diet is easily catered for.

Nose-flute a speciality if entertainment required.

Greetings Spindle-shrew

Post 3

GreeboTCat

You are very welcome to come to the dinner party... ~grin~ or indeed any of my other parties... or to my Inn... the Cheshire Grin... which you can reach via my homepage...

Here's a link to the Dinner Party...

http://www.h2g2.com/A323623

No invite's are necassary to most of the clubs and parties on h2g2... just introduce yourself... and me is sure you will soon feel right at home...

Greetings Spindle-shrew

Post 4

Demon Drawer

So true Greebo. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spindle-shrew

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more