This is the Message Centre for Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

Hey There

Post 1

Ginger The Feisty

Hi Sick Bob,

How are you doing? What's with those squirrels? Do they lie in wait for you or something and are they what has made you sick?

Hey There

Post 2

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

Hi this is Sick Bob

The squirrels are part of a worldwide conspiracy and they know that I am an agent of peace and wonder (yeah right) trying to stop their plotting.
The squirrels are just the foot soldiers to QWC though. smiley - sadface

The reason I am called Sick will not be dealt with in detail but it involved some stuff that I did that shocked all my friends and caused them to constantly say "Bob...you're sick!" smiley - bigeyes

I will not give details of any of these incidents. okay one of them involved three leather straps and a tangerine but thats all you'll hear.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more