This is the Message Centre for Moo Juice

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Hi there... ~grin~... thats a very large picture of a cow you have there... hmmm... made me go cross eyed looking at it... ~bigger grin~

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 2

Moo Juice

hello. i'm glad u like her. cheers for dropping in. Come by for some milk the next time

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 3

GreeboTCat

Wow... milk... ~grin~... thats my second favourite thing in the whoel universe...

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 4

Moo Juice

whats u'r favorite thing then

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 5

GreeboTCat

DOUGHNUTS of course... ~grin~... it's what all the fashionable cats eat...

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 6

Moo Juice

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Milk and doughnuts....... (in the homer (simpson not my cow) style) smiley - smiley

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 7

GreeboTCat

Don't get me started... ~grin~... me could talk about doughnuts all day... do you know... the very first article me wrote for the POST was about doughnuts... lol

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 8

Moo Juice

Wow. that's amaszing and did you know that i'm acculatly eatting a dountnut right now!!???!!! no of course you didn't how could u. anyway...

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 9

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... me smelt doughnut... ~grin~

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 10

Moo Juice

well it can't be from my end. Any dountnuts entering my house don't last long with me around! smiley - smiley

Greetings Moo Juice

Post 11

GreeboTCat

Hmmm... whats that sugary stuff around your mouth???

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Moo Juice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more