A Conversation for A Few Terms from the Commedia dell'Arte

A331516 - A Few Terms from the Commedia

Post 1

pbjoiner

RE: http://www.h2g2.com/A331516

Howdy!

I've written this article about the Commedia dell'Arte and think it rather good.

It might be in need of expansion. I'm hoping that posting this here will help to facilitate that.

Post 2

Martin Harper

What is the Commedia dell'Arte ???

I'm afraid guide entries need to be aimed at complete ignorami, such as myself - and as such you *definately* need to explain what these things are, before going on to mention terms.

So tell us about the history, performers, current state of play, etc, etc - but DON'T get rid of the great stuff you have - just don't throw your readers *quite* so much in at the deep end... smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Martin Harper

What is the Commedia dell'Arte ???

I'm afraid guide entries need to be aimed at complete ignorami, such as myself - and as such you *definately* need to explain what these things are, before going on to mention terms.

So tell us about the history, performers, current state of play, etc, etc - but DON'T get rid of the great stuff you have - just don't throw your readers *quite* so much in at the deep end... smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Global Village Idiot

I agree with both of her
smiley - winkeye
GVI

Post 5

Global Village Idiot

Seriously, at least link to your other item -http://www.h2g2.com/A454853

Though you may find it easier to get accepted by combining the two into one entry with separate sections.

GVI

Post 6

Martin Harper

ahh yes - that would seem to be exactly what is needed.... smiley - winkeye

{but only once this time...}

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This entry has been moved to the Writing Workshop. You can find out why by reading the page http://www.h2g2.com/Writing-Workshop

Conversation Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This Conversation has been moved to the new 'Flea Market' Forum.

This is where we move any Peer Review, Writing Workshop or Alternative Writing Workshop Conversations where the original author has *not* posted to h2g2 for three months. This prevents the active Review Forums from clogging up with dormant entries, but in the Flea Market they can be picked up by others and polished off.

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Flea Market' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

Thread Moved

Post 10

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'A Few Terms from the Commedia dell'Arte'.

Back to Entry - article deleted.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more