This is the Message Centre for Roachee-ree-raa (Back@Uni with Exams and soap opera lives to stress me out!!)

HELP!!!!

Post 1

Roachee-ree-raa (Back@Uni with Exams and soap opera lives to stress me out!!)

I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.....
Me and my new friends (from all over the world incidentally) were arguing as to whether you scav sommat or scab it (as in nick,chav,steal,rob etc....) Can we have a poll to decide on the truth?? Its vitally important!!!!! Add a note to the discussion and let me know what you, personally, say!
THANKS CHICKENS!!

HELP!!!!

Post 2

Little Rich

I've always said scadge personally, but people tell me that's a dirty northern word - probably a hang up from my Sheffield Uni days.

Hope you're having fun out there

HELP!!!!

Post 3

Cakewalker

Can't say I've heard of any of those. Then again I don't know why I'm replying to this as I'm not a chicken smiley - tongueout

HELP!!!!

Post 4

Everyone is a chicken, I thought at least you would support me smiley - sadface remember I'm you cyber-friend Cakewalker!!!!

HELP!!!!

Post 5

Cakewalker

OK.

*adopts pecking action* smiley - smiley

I would say *peck* that I'm unsure *peck peck* - in Sheffield (yes I'm *peck* from there too, though I think you already know that *peck*) I've heard neither scab or scav *peck peck*, though I'd take *peck* an educated guess *peck peck* at scav as it's probably *peck peck* short for scavenge *peck peck peck peck*. Then again *peck* I'm unsure how many thieves are literate enough to know *peck peck* that, so it could be scab. *peck*.

Come to think of it, you may be right that we're all chickens. A friend coined the phrase 'he's a sexy chicken'. Mind you, this is also the same person who came up with Kangaroo Sunset and Sad-o-Date and has a friend who is the self-proclaimed god of cheese sandwiches.

HELP!!!!

Post 6

Chickens rock! and will soon rule the world (watch chicken run if you don't believe me!!)

just remeber chickens! keep away from farmers with guns and supermarkets, once you're there there's no turning back!! smiley - smiley

HELP!!!!

Post 7

Cakewalker

Have you ever seen Sleeper? That's got a scene with a giant chicken in. And giant celery, strawberries, bananas.... And of course I've seen Chicken Run. What do you take me for? Aardman Animations produce some fantastic stuff, though I've yet to be convinced by the animated toast.

HELP!!!!

Post 8

animated toast rules too!!

Incidentally why are we having two conversations, Is everyone scared of joining in cause If you are anyone else dont be scared neither of us bit (much) and anyway I've eaten today!! I still need HELP!!!!! (psychological and to do with the whole scav/scab thang)

HELP!!!!

Post 9

Cakewalker

Can *peck* quite honestly say *peck peck* that I still don't know *peck* the *peck* answer. I am wearing red *peck* socks, though, *peck peck*, so perhaps that's *peck* got something to do with it

HELP!!!!

Post 10

Cakewalker

Sorry - smiley - chick (closest I can find...)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Roachee-ree-raa (Back@Uni with Exams and soap opera lives to stress me out!!)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more