This is the Message Centre for Vaughan

Me

Post 1

Vaughan

I have quite a number of interests and hobbies. Ones that I am currently involved in are Skydiving (at Langar Airfield, Nottingham, UK), Bonsai, Plastic Model Making, Computer Games (some), Reading, Crosswords.

In the past I have played Rugby for various clubs, studied Jiu Jitsu, Iaido and Bojutsu (Hon Tai Yoshin Ryu with Mike McClure in London), Coarsing (a form of hunting with running dogs - Lurchers and Longdogs: no "anti" mail please), Equestrianism.

I went to Christ College Brecon (Public School in S.Wales), I was an officer in 1st The Queen's Dragoon Guards in the British Army for 5 years. I am now a computer contractor (for my sins).

I am now embarking on an Open University degree. I will be studying Physics and hope to achieve a BSc (Hons) in 4-5 years time through distance learning.

I am engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world and am quite content with my lot. Although I could do with a disgustingly, indecent amount of money. But such is life, I don't have that and so have to work for a living. Ho-hum.

I will update this site on occasion and want to contribute to the many subjects contained in this guide. So look forward to meeting everyone at some stage.

's'all for now

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vaughan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more