This is the Message Centre for Morgana

On holiday

Post 1

Morgana

I will spend the next week on Menorca. I think it is a good place to spend a week there. I hate the feeling not to see EVERYTHING of the places I go, but for such a small island one week will be enough, I hope.

On holiday

Post 2

THE OLD BUZZARD

Hello Morgana, hope you enjoyed Menorca. A Witch but not a Wicca? Do I recognise something in that I wonder? I do not really consider myself to be a believer as such, but life seems determined to push me in that direction. I can see Glastonbury Tor from my lounge window, perhaps that has something to do with it! I know there are places I go, like the Tor or West Kennet long-barrow or even one or two of the more esoteric shops in Glastonbury, that have the power to make me calm and happy. Anyway, does "Morgana" suggest an Arthurian link? Or am I just bound to ask that from where I live?

On holiday

Post 3

Morgana

Hi Buzzard!

Yes, some places do convey a kind of magic. I have never been to Glastonbury, but Great Britain always had some magic influence on me. I've been to Avebury, that is one of the most marvelous places I have ever seen or felt. There are still fairies living on the British Islands, that's for shure.

"Morgana" is a name that just came to me, when I needed one for my Fantazy Role Game-witch. I somehow stuck to it. Yes, there is an Arthurian link, but I am not really into this theme. Or maybe I am, I don't know, I read the Grail-Story several times, but always seem to forget most of it after a while.

I hope you are flying high!

Greetings

Morgana

On holiday

Post 4

THE OLD BUZZARD

Happy Solstice Morgana. I know what you mean about the Arthurian thing. I'm not too sure about it all myself. Glad you liked Avebury, probably my favourite place. Don't leave it too long before you visit again and if you didn't go before, don't miss West Kennet long-barrow. But beware...a visit to West Kennet 7 years ago resulted in the birth of my son!! Bye for now. T.O.B.

On holiday

Post 5

Morgana

Okay, I'll go there when I want to get pregnant smiley - smiley. I don't know when I will get to South England again. This autumn we are going to Scotland. I am still planning, where exactly. Unfortunately we've only got two weeks, so I have to select (oh, how I hate that!).

Perhaps I should care more for magic places in my vicinity. But that isn't easy in a big town.

Enjoy your flights!

Morgana

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Morgana

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more