This is the Message Centre for pogo

Don't think too much!!!

Post 1

Shorty

Welcome to H2G2, earth edition. I'm Shorty, one of the Assistant Community Editors around these parts and one of my jobs is to welcome newbies to the site and make them feel welcome smiley - smiley. Feel free to look around and visit my homepage at http://www.h2g2.com/u91398 which has lots of useful links on it to help you find your way around. Also if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer it, and if I can't one of the other ACE's will. Oh, and you may need a towel and one of these ,

See you around.

Shorty smiley - smiley

life is too much!!!

Post 2

pogo

hi shorty,
thanx for your nice hello. I will be feeling free to ask you some questions whenever I will find some time and when I will know what I want to know. in the meantime I am shure to explore this world with a hopefully lot of fun-now added with h2g2.(or explore h2g2 with a hopefully lot of world added with some fun)
respect
pogo

life is too much!!!

Post 3

Shorty

Nice hellos are all part of the service smiley - smiley, glad your liking the place.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for pogo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more