A Conversation for Falmouth, Cornwall

falmouth

Post 1

tone

wonderful description of my home town. nothing to disagree with but surely the 'seven stars' on the moor deserves a mention as one of the last remaining real pubs in town. by the way anyone who cares might be interested to know that the aforementioned 'chain locker' is about to be 'modernised' i.e tarted up with microwaved frozen food and no local produce allowed. scandalous if you ask me (although nobody did)

falmouth

Post 2

Urbanian

My home town too, tone. You're probably right about the 7 stars, but I can't say I've ever been in - keep meaning to, just always end up in the boathouse or the car and starter...

A few people I know have recommended the 7 stars - maybe we'll give it a whizz now...

Thanks for passing by the draughty corridor of my submission - I feel suitably buoyed up enough to put in some more sometime.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Falmouth, Cornwall

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more