This is the Message Centre for John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

More about laundry

Post 21

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Yes, of the ten titiles presently displayed, only "Whale Watching" is my own.

Doug and Ginger seem to have shut up shop. Have you seen their homepages recently? I hope they haven't given up on us for good.

More about laundry

Post 22

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yea, I went to Doug's page because of the *gone* in his name a couple of days ago, and it just says to leave a message on the answerphone...? I hope they haven't left us for good smiley - sadface

I just finished whale watching. I've just gone once to see the Grey Whales, where I shuddered in awe over the size of the tail. That's all I saw. smiley - smiley

More about laundry

Post 23

They're pretty darned awe inspiring. It surprised me how inquisitive they seem. One of a group of Humpback whales did this slow lazy roll right along side our boat; obviously trying to get a good look at all the tiny people.

I hope Doug and Ginger feel better disposed towards rejoining us after their holiday. They're good folks. I'll miss 'em. smiley - sadface

JTG

More about laundry

Post 24

Ginger The Feisty

I think that's what will happen - we both need a break in order to get some inspiration. neither of us is shutting up shop for good (I hope) and we do still log on occassionally to see what is going on. We are starting to think about creating our own site so might concentrate on that for a while! Probably see you in a few weeks (P.S Putting my home page back in with a temporary closure message instead of the all too brief message that is there at the moment!)

More about laundry

Post 25

Hi Ginger!

Have a great trip! Come back refreshed and inspired! smiley - smiley

JTG

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more