This is the Message Centre for Stravinsky

Wecome to h2h2

Post 1

SilverSolstice

Welcome to h2g2! The ACEs (Assistant Community Editors) are the official meeters and greeters, but we have so many new users today I thought they might not have time to get round to them all and thought I would help out a bit. You've given yourself a name and written an introduction; that's a great start. Now I encourage you to take part in the forum conversations, because that's where the real action in h2g2 is - you can find the busiest forums in the right margin of the fromt page (you'll have to scroll down a bit), and at the bottom of almost all entries, approved or otherwise. Don't hesitate to jump in and meet new people! Also on the front page are links to the newcomers' page and the ACEs' page, which are helpful. If you have any questions, you can always ask me, too. I hope you have a great time here.

SilverSolstice

Key: Complain about this post

Wecome to h2h2

More Conversations for Stravinsky

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more