This is the Message Centre for Malik

My Start

Post 1

Malik

This is the beginning. And I hope that these reoccuring beginnings become more fascinating as they proceed. French is exceedingly boring, I can't help it. The universe is very large and filled with fascinating things that have yet to be discovered. I hope we see these things soon.

My Start

Post 2

pbjoiner

The universe is vary large indeed. Some of the most fascinating bits are within your arm's reach.

I'm taking steps to see more of the immediate universe (moving to a new city). It's a terrifying prospect considering I've no job and no place to live when I get there. I like to think of it as a low-grade, long-term adrenalin rush. smiley - bigeyes

Have you considered some more mundane explorations? The inside of my head is just as strange as the braided rings of Saturn.

Have a look inside your own. It's fun and you don't really need any fancy chemicals to do it no matter what they say.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Malik

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more