This is the Message Centre for Tim Smith-Antarctic Correspondant Extraordinare

What, no journal entries !!!

Post 1

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

G'day Tim,

Loved your work so far, but i was a bit surprised you haven't added any journal entries. You know the sort of thing -50 and blowing a gale. Went swimming as one has to make the most of the summer season...

Linus smiley - winkeye

Post 2

Tim Smith-Antarctic Correspondant Extraordinare

journal entries would be pretty routine:april-august, still cold, still dark,I did go swimming the other day, I was going to write about it in a guide entry though.

Post 3

Fair enough. I presume you went swimming in a heated pool and not in the ocean, or are certain valuable parts of your anatomy still residing somewhere around your shoulderblades smiley - bigeyes

Post 4

Tim Smith-Antarctic Correspondant Extraordinare

Of course I went swimming in the ocean, Do you think the USAP is made out of money that they can fly swimming pools to Atarctica? It was a brisk, envigorating 28 F and I heartily recommend the experience

Post 5

I'll have to take your word for that one. Now if yyou were talking centigrade...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tim Smith-Antarctic Correspondant Extraordinare

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more