A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

Straight Camp Men

Post 1

AndyHerbert

Are there any straight camp men out there? This may sound like a strange question, but there seems to be a (very) small minority of men out there (of which I'm proud(?) to be part of) who are totally at ease with their hetereosexual but sometimes unknowingly(!) act like utter queens. Personally, I didn't know I was so camp until someone pointed it out to me when I was in my late teens, apparently this also happened to Dale Winton and John Inman. Please Discuss!

Straight Camp Men

Post 2

J'au-æmne

You might want to try asking this question at http://www.h2g2.com/askh2g2smiley - smiley its an interesting question...

Straight Camp Men

Post 3

kilgore

YES, this is me ! I am a 40-year old hetero and have become, as my best friend recently pointed out, "as camp as a row of tents". This has been a gradual process over, I guess, the last 8-10 years. And the best thing is, it doesn't worry me one iota !

Straight Camp Men

Post 4

CYBER DOLL

I KNOW A LOT OF GAY PEOPLE AND I ALSO KNOW SOME VERY POOFY ACTING STRAIGHT MEN WHO TURNED OUT TO BE GAY OR BISEXUAL ANYWAY!!

Straight Camp Men

Post 5

Tiara.Kitten*Valentine Cat*

Well im not a camp straight man(cuz im a girl!) but i ABSOLUTELY LOVE feminised males.Men like Maxi Browne of King Adora and Nicky Wire of The Manics rock! carry on hun!xxxxxx

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more