A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

MOTHER TALKING

Post 1

CANKULUKA

TO A DAUGHTER WHO HAS LEFT AND NOT RETURNED

I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY AND ALWAYS WHEN I GO OUTSIDE AND SEE SNOWFLAKES FALLING DOWN ON MY FACE. WHERE ARE YOU AT? YOU WALK OUT OF MY LIFE WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT OF HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED BY ALL. I KNOW THINGS WERE ROUGH GROWING UP ,BUT I DID DO THE BEST I COULD UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU NEVER KNEW ALL THE HORRIBLE STUFF THAT HE DID TO ME WHEN ALL OF YOU WHERE GONE, BUT I TRIED TO MAKE A HAPPY HOME FOR YOU, WITH BOTH PARENTS IN IT. MAYBE I WAS WRONG. JUST KNOW THAT I DO LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO COME BACK HOME TO ME. HE IS GONE NOW AND WILL NEVER ENTER MY LIFE AGAIN, LATE, MAYBE IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPEN LONG LONG AGO.
LOVE MOM

MOTHER TALKING

Post 2

daffodilgold

My heart goes out to you. I hope that you and your daughter will be re-united soon. As parents we can only strive to do our best and we all make mistakes - we get no practice runs.smiley - hug

MOTHER TALKING

Post 3

phildavi

It's sad,but one's offspring have to leave the nest sometime.A daughter leaving in anger is something hard to cope with.The children ought not to take sides.All you can do is bear it and as time goes by she'll come around.Best of luck and God bless and keep you!smiley - cheerup

MOTHER TALKING

Post 4

Wendy19g

Don't worry! She'll know how you love her soon!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more