This is the Message Centre for Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

Ewoks - those nice little teddy bears

Post 1

Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

Ewoks are tiny, bear-looking creatures who live in the moon of Endor. They may look harmless and sweet, but under their hair there's a great, cruel warrior. This was proved in the battle of Endor. (see The Return of the Jedi)
Ewoks live in trees. This is quite obvious because the moon they live in is nothing but forest. Ewoks have built quite big villages up in the trees. The huts are connected with bridges made of wood.
Ewoks love to dance and they have good sense of rhythm. They also have battle horns which are played when battle starts. Ewoks have realized that from the storm troopers' helmets comes quite nice sound. I suppose Boba Fett's helmet could do that, too.
Ewoks don't trust on people or creatures they've just met. To be a friend with an ewok you have to have a cookie or to be their god. (at least look like one)
Ewoks don't have spaceships. They've realized that their own forest is a fine place to live. Besides, they haven't had to go anywhere to meet other species. They came to ewoks.

PS. But there's a legend about one ewok who left the moon. The ewok never came back, but rumours were told that she goes around the galaxy adventuring with four other creatures.

Post 2

Alien

Why not make this into a real guide entry?? smiley - smiley

Post 3

Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

That's a very good question. I thought I did, but I didn't. Studying... And why the hell am I writing in English? What if I would put these pages in FINNISH?!?! That would be nice, wouldn't it? Then I could write nothing but weird stuff! I already do... Hmm... Stupid idea anyway. smiley - smiley
Don't kill my brains!

teddy bears

Post 4

Otso

I finally got here smiley - smiley
I think that's an achievement...siis saavutus?
anyway, as you can see it's not so easy to do anything here, unless you're a computer genious...like some people I know...
Vaderium sounds interesting... smiley - smiley
See you at school and have a nice vappu!

teddy bears

Post 5

Alien

Happy vappu to you two too!!! smiley - smiley
(and Otso, I WILL mail you... Some time... smiley - smiley )

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more